The wine has a yellow-Green colour with aromas of mango, white-skinned peach, melon, as well as tones of basil and mint. This delicious medium-bodied wine is fresh and fruity, with a well balanced and long aftertaste.
- Κατηγορία:P.G.I. Achaia
- Περιοχή:Greece- Peloponnese-Achaia
- Ποικιλία:Sauvignon Blanc
- Αμπελώνας:The vineyards are located in the Demestica region of Achaia in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 900m. The soil is a mixture of sand, clay and limestone and the grape yields are about 7000kg per hectare.
- Τρύγος:Early September
- Οινοποίηση:Steel Tank
- Συντήρηση:2 Years
- Συνθήκες συντήρησης:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Αρμονικά εδέσματα:With shellfish such as mussels, oysters, combs and clams, as well as fish marinated with herbs, pasta with seafood, but also fruits and sorbet or desserts.
- Θερμοκρασία σερβιρίσματος:12°C
- Αλκοολικός τίτλος:ca. 12,4 % vol.
F T G+ P