This wine has a pale yellow colour with a hint of green and aromas of citrus flowers and rose. This vigorous wine has a high acidity and a good fruity impact on the palate
- Classification:PGI Peloponnese
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese-Arkadia
- Grape Variety:Moschofilero
- Wine Type:White
- Vineyard:Carefully selected vineyards on the upper slopes of Arkadia region at an altitude of 650m. The soil differs from sandy to clay and the grape yields are about 12000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Mid October
- Vinification:Steel tank
- Storage Time:1,5 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With a variety of seashells, shrimps, crayfish, as well as pasta served with light white cream sauces and fruits.
- Serving Temperature:10°C
- Alcohol:ca. 12,9 % vol.
F T G+ P