The wine has a deep red colour, with aromas of cherry and framboise. This medium-bodied wine has an excellent tannin structure giving it the proper balance and a very pleasant aftertaste of red fruits and vanilla.
- Classification:PGI Achaia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese- Achaia
- Grape Variety:Merlot
- Wine Type:Red
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located in the Vasiliko region of Achaia in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 150m. The soil is a mixture of sandy clay and limestone and the grape yields are about 9000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Mid September
- Vinification:Classic red vinification. The wine remains in oak barrels of 225lt for 6-8 months.
- Storage Time:8 years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With pasta served with bacon, chilly in tomato sauce, pork, veal and curry dishes, as well as lamb, steak and duck with orange.
- Serving Temperature:18°C
- Alcohol:ca. 15,5 % vol.
F T G+ P