This wine has a pale yellow colour with a hint of green and aromas of apple, pear, and white-skinned peach. As it is getting older, its notes of muscat character become more intense. This medium-bodied wine is aromatic and absolutely balanced, with a long aftertaste
- Classification:PGI Achaia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese-Achaia
- Grape Variety:Malagouzia
- Wine Type:White
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located in the Aghios Athanasios region of Achaia in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 150m. The soil is a mixture of sand and clay and the grape yields are about 8000-9000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Late August
- Vinification:Steel tank
- Storage Time:2 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With grilled fish, not very fatty, chicken or turkey served with white sauces, as well as fruits, etc.
- Serving Temperature:12°C
- Alcohol:ca. 13 % vol.
F T G+ P