The wine has a light orange colour which will become deeper in time with aromas of ripe peach, apricot, roses, green apple and basil. This refreshingly fruity wine is round and has a long and fascinating aftertaste of fruits and minerals.
- Classification:PGI Arkadia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese- Arkadia
- Grape Variety:Moschofilero
- Wine Type:White
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located in the villages Agiorgitika and Kaltezes of the Arkadia region in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 700m. The soil is clay and the grape yields are 7000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Early October
- Vinification:Steel tank
- Storage Time:2 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With a variety of seafood such as octopus or squid, lobster, sole, as well as pasta in basil sauce. It can also be served as an aperitif.
- Serving Temperature:12°C
- Alcohol:ca. 13.5 % vol.
F T G+ P