The wine has a deep purple-red colour, with aromas of green peppers, blackberries, chocolate, vanilla, incense, tobacco and spice. This full-bodied wine has an excellent tannin structure giving it the proper balance and a fascinating aftertaste.
- Classification:PGI Achaia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese-Achaia
- Grape Variety:70% Cab. Sauvignon-30% Cab. Franc
- Wine Type:Red
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located in the Vasiliko region of Achaia in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 150m. The soil is a mixture of sandy clay and limestone and the grape yields are from 8000-9000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Mid September
- Vinification:Classic red vinification. The wine remains in oak barrels of 225l for 12-18 months.
- Storage Time:10 years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With a variety of grilled meats and sausages as well as chocolate based desserts.
- Serving Temperature:18°C
- Alcohol:ca. 14,85 % vol.
F T G+ P