The wine has a bright orange colour with violet hints and an expressive aroma of strawberry, sour cherry and whortleberry. It is a refreshing and fascinating rosé wine balancing well a seductive sweetness and a crisp acidity.
- Classification:PGI Achaia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese- Achaia
- Grape Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Type:Rosé
- Style:Medium Dry
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located in the Peristera region of Achaia in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 150m. The soil is a mixture of sand and clay and the grape yields are about 8000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Early September
- Vinification:Steel Tank
- Storage Time:3 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With a variety of fruits and pastries, as well chinese and thai cuisine. It can also be enjoyed as an aperitif.
- Serving Temperature:8-10°C
- Alcohol:ca. 13,2 % vol.
F T G+ P